Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mastering the Art of Wine Country Cooking-MAWCC



After returning from a magical trip to Iceland, it is time to take this show up a notch (or so I hope). Sundays are proposed to be 'Teach Jussi to cook days.' Jussi certainly can cook, he is well skilled in the art of crepe making and more. However, he suffers from the male inability to multi-task which can make cooking a confusing and daunting task. He also finds pairing sauces and flavours difficult. I hope to cover all these things.


In return for advancing his culinary ability, he will advance my Finnish speaking skills. So get ready to join in on the fun and the journey.

Not to steal the thunder of an exicting film that I am excited to see, Julia and Julie (unfortunately release date later in this country), but this aims to Master the Art of Wine Country cooking (MAWCC). This is where my family comes from, this is where I learnt the things up my sleeve and well this is where it all began. Make sure you have a glass of Sonoma red ready and lets begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment